Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Hello All!
A little about me:

{Intro} 
My name is Kat and I live in Charleston, SC with my fiancé  Ivan. Ivan's passion is motorcycles and mine is cooking. Between the two of us we stay extremely busy, with my school and work schedule he feels as if I am always on the go. With his work schedule and motorcycle outings I feel like he is always on the go. Not to mention we bought our first home together 2 1/2 years ago, so that project alone keeps us busy. 


{ Background }
Ivan and I have been dating for 4 1/2 years now and he is the sole reason I began cooking. When we started dating I realized  that his idea of a home made meal and my idea of a home made meal were total opposite. Tired of pizza and chinese delivery I began recipe searching.

{And Now...}
Four years later, here I am with a small blog and a strong passion for cooking. This blog isn't much but I enjoy taking photos and posting. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy posting!

{thanks for visiting!} 



Ivan and I 4 years ago, right after we began dating.

Our 1 year anniversary dinner at McCrady's.

Right after we bought our first home, our good friend Ben Williams took some awesome photos of us at our house. 


I had to add Nicole in this post, just because. This night was ridiculous and I think we "kissed" 15 people that night just to give them lipstick stains that wouldn't come off for days. :)

 Ivan and I in Bologna, Italy (May 2013)
 Pompei, Italy (May 2013)
 Barcelona, Spain (May 2013)
 It might have taken 8 years, but I finally graduated College!
 My stepfather, brother, and I
 My Mother and Grandmother and I right after the ceremony

 My brother and Ivan
 I don't know why I love this photo so much, maybe because it seems so candid. Here we have Harry, Mel, Brad, Ivan, and Judah during my Graduation Party!
 My adorable sister, Kelly and I

Christie and I. This girl has been there since the beginning of our relationship. One of the first times I met her, she told me she had known Ivan for 10+ years and "vouched" for him as a great guy. I'll never forget her friendly advice- Thanks Christie!
My family in Punta Cana, also where Ivan proposed to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment